Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy
Diversity, equity and inclusion are central to FratiniVergano’s culture and values. We are committed to promoting and advancing an inclusive environment and to respecting the dignity and diversity of all people within the Firm.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy starts with our people.
Our approach to diversity, equity and inclusion
FratiniVergano is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage our team’s differences that make our environment unique.
These values are extremely important to FratiniVergano. For this reason, we recognise the added value brought by taking into account the different perspectives in the problem-solving process. We believe that a comfortable working environment enables people to work better and in a more creative way. Diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values within our society and it is important to preserve them in any context.
To better achieve our goals, it is important to define and understand what we mean with diversity, equity and inclusion.
Diversity refers to the variety of our people, including characteristics of gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age and generation, religion and democratic political views, socio-economic background and family status. Diversity also refers to the differing perspectives contributed by each individual.
Equity refers to an environment in which people are treated in a fair and impartial way, regardless the above-mentioned personal characteristics.
Inclusion refers to an environment in which we optimise these diverse perspectives to achieve better results for our business; in which people feel valued and are able to bring their whole selves to the workplace in a way that is authentic for the individual and respects the boundary between personal and professional lives. It is through our people performing at their best that the Firm can achieve greater results.
How we pursue these values
All team members of FratiniVergano have the responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times and are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects inclusion during work and at work functions.
The present document applies to our practices and policies on recruitment, selection, professional development, training and, moreover, to the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity that encourages and enforces:
- Cooperation between team members.
- Respectful communication.
- Teamwork and participation, permitting the representation of all perspectives.
- Work/life balance through flexible work schedules.
- Promotion of a greater respect for diversity.
- Exchanges of views between team members.
In order to pursue diversity, equity, and inclusion values, we are committed to:
- Learning to recognise and addressing systemic and individual unconscious biases to create a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Engaging in the development and implementation of diversity and inclusion programmes, including periodic training sessions for all team members.
- Engaging with our clients and community organisations on diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Making continuous progress over time and evaluating the policy adequacy.
- Designating a dedicated person responsible for reporting and receiving complaints: Alessandra Fratini.