FratiniVergano’s expertise mainly covers the EU, ASEAN and ACP areas, both at regional and national levels.
Our lawyers work at the EU and EU Member States’ levels. Thanks to the diversity of backgrounds and command of different languages within the firm, we are ideally placed to assist clients in safeguarding their interests before EU and EU Member States’ authorities.
FratiniVergano possesses long-standing experience in working for the ASEAN region, where our lawyers have assisted the ASEAN Secretariat and ASEAN Member States in a number of different capacities and roles since 2006. In addition, our Singapore office allows us to effectively operate in the region and to respond to the increasing demands of our ASEAN clientele.
Our lawyers are also well-positioned to provide advice in relation to ACP countries’ legal and regulatory frameworks, especially in the Pacific and Caribbean regions, where we have been successfully addressing important legal questions for a number of years.
The experience of lawyers within the firm covers wide geographical regions, including the following (in alphabetical order):
- Africa, particularly The Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Mauritius, Morocco and Rwanda.
- Asia, i.e., China, India, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka and Tajikistan;
- The Caribbean, i.e., CARICOM Member States;
- Europe, especially all EU countries, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Turkey and Ukraine;
- Latin America, especially Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador and Paraguay;
- The Middle East, particularly Iraq;
- North America, notably Canada and the United States;
- Oceania, especially Fiji, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu; and
- Southeast Asia, particularly Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam;