FratiniVergano’s latest issue of Trade Perspectives© is published
- Business Roundtable on ‘Perspectives for an EU-Thailand Free Trade Agreement (FTA)’
- The EU’s focus on enforcement of trade commitments: The European Commission concludes examinations regarding ‘Tequila’ and ceramic tiles
- Indonesia’s concept of ‘exporters and importers with good reputation’: Benefitting from the automatic issuance of export and import approvals
- The European Parliament has withdrawn the so-called ‘Amendment 171’ – Are the descriptions ‘creamy’ and ‘buttery’ for plant-based alternatives to dairy products now allowed?
- Recently Adopted EU Legislation
Trade Perspectives© is available for full reading at the following link. With this fortnightly publication, we intend to regularly provide readers with a set of recent international trade developments of particular commercial and regulatory interest. Our focus is on those matters that are set to become contentious trade issues or which should be followed closely by traders, government officials, lawyers, consultants and all other concerned parties. Trade Perspectives© does not constitute legal advice and is not, therefore, intended to be relied on or to create any client/lawyer relationship. For new recipients to be added to our circulation list, please contact us at: TradePerspectives@FratiniVergano.eu or click here.